MISSION…To connect people who care with causes that matter.
There are many things that come to mind when we think of a great community. Among them most certainly is the enjoyment of art, music, film, dance, and other cultural opportunities. When we are part of a culturally vibrant community, the quality of our lives is enhanced.
The Starved Rock Country Community Foundation (SRCCF) is a 501(c)3 charitable organization as designated by the IRS and the state of Illinois. We are a grant-making public charity dedicated to improving the lives of people in LaSalle, Bureau and Putnam Counties. We house a collection of funds and resources given by individuals, families and businesses to establish pass-thru funds, scholarships and endowments within the confines of one large Foundation. We use those funds to support local non-profit organizations and to create and manage scholarships for local students. We also provide philanthropic leadership throughout the communities we serve.
To learn more about the SRCCF, visit www.srccf.org, or contact us as indicated below. To receive a copy of our Report to the Community, click here.
Pamela Beckett, President and CEO
Starved Rock Country Community Fund
718 Columbus Street
Ottawa, IL 61350
(815) 252-2906 | firstname.lastname@example.org
MISSION...To provide a non-competing, neutral collaborative to engage and connect local artists, organizations, patrons and venues throughout Starved Rock Country; and to provide grant funding to arts and cultural organizations in the region.
Scope of Work - to provide the following financial support, online resources and educational/growth opportunities to the arts and cultural community in Starved Rock Country.
- Grant Funding – Grants will be awarded through a competitive grant process to arts and cultural organizations, libraries, museums and schools throughout Starved Rock Country.
- Endowment for the Arts – Establish a permanent endowed fund that will grow over time to support the arts in perpetuity.Advisory Council – made up of representatives throughout the community for the purpose of designing, developing and executing programs and services, as well as fund development opportunities to grow the Fund and to promote creativity and nurture engagement in the arts throughout Starved Rock Country
- Art Summits – bring local artists together from all arts arenas to share who, what, when, where and how the arts can and will co-exist throughout Starved Rock Country and beyond.
- Consolidated Online Resource – will provide database of artists with profiles; organization and venue profiles; master calendar of events; media kit information. Individual artist/organizations/venue web pages will be available to assist with their advertising and advocacy.
- Support all regional arts organizations as they deliver art to the community whenever possible.
Funding – Fund development is reliant upon the generous donations of individuals and businesses throughout Starved Rock Country, investment earnings, and potentially, state and federal grants. We appreciate your financial support. All donations made to The Arts of Starved Rock Country Fund are restricted to that Fund and are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
Administration – The Arts of Starved Rock Country Fund is a component fund of the Starved Rock Country Community Foundation and is governed under the direction of the SRCCF Board of Directors. Day-to-day operations are managed by the Fund Administrator, who reports to the President/CEO of the SRCCF.
Shanna Dugan, Fund Administrator
The Arts of Starved Rock Country Fund
718 Columbus Street
Ottawa, IL 61350
(815) 343-2034 | email@example.com